Monday, August 6, 2012

Jenny is a Girl, Right?


I would like to think that since Jenny is presumably a girl, she understands PMS and all that good stuff that goes along with it. 

Ask my pal and she will tell you that I am not a female anatomy expert.  Yes, I date chicks, but I have a lot to learn.  I blame that on Catholic School education, which while very good tried to pretend like sex didn't happen. What I do know is that the week before you menstruate you have all these symptoms called PMS.  Girls, you know what I am talking about...weight gain, bloating, irritability, cravings, etc.  I didn't take this week and its consequences into account when starting to "do" Jenny.  

As it stands right now, I am scheduled to be weighed on my first day - Friday.  I am a little anxious about it.  For all those enquiring minds out there, I am definitely a bloater.  Water, water everywhere but not a drop to drink (I hear that every time I say or think about bloating!).  I can't help it. 

I learned all sorts of interesting stuff while Googling on the bus this morning. First, I learned that I am not the first person doing Jenny to Google this about her.  Others have my same concerns.  I also learned all sorts of interesting things that happen during PMS, but I won't go into detail for all of my dude readers.  At the end of the day, there is not much I can do.  I have to go Friday, bloat or not, and get weighed. Although, I am sure that my mom will have lots to say either way. 

As for what I am thinking about - chocolate brownie for dessert.  Later.

1 comment:

  1. Jenny knows that this is a monthly concern. She will be kind. -sg

    ReplyDelete