Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Hour

First ever intern happy hour while on Jenny. That translates into no "bevs" - what one of my co-workers calls beer. Over the past few years I have definitely become a big time beer drinker. I love hefeweizen, Blue Moon, Sam Summer, and yes, draft Miller Light. For many years I did not drink alcohol at all... so much so that I was once asked if I was an alcoholic.
But now that I do have a love for beer, happy hours will be challenging.

I went, had a diet coke and socialized. Once my time was up I proceeded home to have my Jenny meal. Meatloaf was on the menu tonight. Too bad all I can think about is the lemon cooler cookies I got to have for dessert last night. According to my mom THOSE are my brothers favorite. Maybe cookie likes run in the family.

In other news, there is another Jenny follower to announce. My fake cousin and sidekick extraordinaire will officially be a Jenny dieter starting tomorrow evening. And yes, for those of you with inquiring minds, my mother got to her too. I love that we are doing it from a distance. NY and DC coming together for a weight loss cause. Warms my heart. But really it excites me so we can compare notes.

Tomorrow night will be my first Nats game on Jenny. Tune in to see how I do :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, I feel so special now! That fake cousin thing will never get old and it's way better than an *. While I'm optimtistic and excited about our long distance weight loss cause (and our pending rowing compitition)- I will be counting on you! You will need to give me delicious sounding descriptions for each of my meals so I can pretend they are as tasty as you make them sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for "fake" cousin Jenny unity!

    ReplyDelete